Friday, November 9, 2012

HW 4: Background of the Survey

This research paper focuses about the effects of single-parenthood on Filipino children which is a growing concern issue not only here in the Philippines, but also in other parts of the world like America. Proving this matter greatly helped me this blog because citing my resources will not be that difficult, and so I can provide enough information regarding my study.

Based on articles I have read these past two months, changes in family values are now arising here in our current generation. Different views of what family is like single parenthood is now presently existing.

So far, what I have gathered just proved that single parenthood does not merely affects the parent, but also the children. There are many stigmas a parent might be undergoing through this situation like financial and social problems and how they will surpass those challenges arising within their family. I have also gathered that children may have psychological, academic, and social effects on children. However, these data and information are based on the studies conducted abroad.

Because I only know about what is happening abroad about single parenthood, I have only limited knowledge with regard to my topic. Therefore, I should conduct surveys and interviews about single parenthood here in the Philippines. Hopefully, I could do survey responses from group of random people of different perspective about this matter. If I would be given a chance to have a survey with children who are on the situation, that would be a privilege for me because I could get more information for my study. Apart from that, I will also do some interviews to single moms, so I can also provide enough information about what are the experiences being on the situation they have now and how they will be able to cope it. With the help of these surveys and interviews I will be conducting, I could reflect more on what really a lone parenting is here in the Philippines that can probably make this paper a successful one.

To be able for me to determine the answer about this matter, some of the questions I need to ask are: to whom they are currently living with, what might be there experiences living in a single parent family if they are, and if not what are their idea of what single parenting is and its possible effects on both parent and the child. I will also interview some single parents of what are the things they are experiencing being on the situation and how they are able to surpassed it.

Personally, I have relatives and friends who are in the situation of being a single parent and I could see their perseverance of raising their family. Before, I don't understand what really single parenting is, but going through a two month researching about this matter, this gave a different perspective about what lone parenting is. Hopefully, my peers would also be able to feel the same way I felt when I undergo researches about this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Checked!
Background of the Survey: 10/10

Unknown said...

sijaielewa hata kidogo

Anonymous said...

Good day, I'am Josef Lewis, A private loan lender who gives out loan to individuals, companies, and government establishments at a low interest rate of 2%. We know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations and for this reason we are here for financial restoration.

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing, Hotel Loans, student loans etc. Kindly respond immediately using the details below if interested in a loan and be free of scams..

Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com
Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 thanks




Post a Comment