Wednesday, September 26, 2012

INTRODUCTION

Hello Guys!

        I'm Portia P. Fajardo, a freshman student of Asia Pacific College taking up BS Accountancy. I live. I love. I laugh - I live for myself, for those people who are always there for me and most especially for God. I love God, my family, friends, and myself because I believe that before I love someone, I should love myself first. I laugh to those problems I face. Though I easily cry, after that, I'll smile. I don't take life too seriously because I know everything happens for a reason. More personal? I am passionate about dancing. I can dance ethnic, folk, modern, hip hop, interpretative and basic ballroom. I am also fond of playing badminton, eating, and listening with music. I am friendly, good adviser and always happy. :))

        By the way, this blog will talk about Family. We all know that family is the basic unit of the society consisting a mother, a father and their children. And most probably, this blog will focus on the changing family values of today. How these changes can affect their children's personal growth? Is a single parent, children raised by their grandparents, and a couple considered as a family? I chose this topic because I am a family oriented person. And I am aware of those changes today wherein children is the primary concern. I want to understand why these changes are happening right now and the behavior of the children experiencing this matter.

        The purpose of this blog is primarily to compile my resources and articles that could help me finish my research paper as a requirement in one of my English classes. As you get along with my blog, I hope you'll enjoy reading and I can get some insights from you, readers.

Thank you and God Speed! :)

As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. 
Pope John Paul II 
P



When do you consider a family, a family? 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Checked!
Post #1: 10/10

Post a Comment